Παρασκευή, Αυγούστου 22, 2008
summer roses


Love's Secret

Never seek to tell thy love,
Love that never told can be;
For the gentle wind doth move
Silently, invisibly.

I told my love, I told my love,
I told her all my heart,
Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears.
Ah! she did depart!

Soon after she was gone from me,
A traveller came by,
Silently, invisibly:
He took her with a sigh.


William Blake


~*~


The Sick Rose

O Rose, thou art sick!
The invisible worm,
That flies in the night,
In the howling storm,

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy;
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.


William Blake


~*~





Α! ναι! αργία μήτηρ πάσης κακίας...
Α! ναι! δουλειά δεν έχει ο διάολος...
Α! ναι! αν δεν ρομαντσάρει κανείς με πανσέληνο και έκλειψη, πότε θα ρομαντσαρει;

πρεμιέρα και στο καινούριο μπλογκ σήμερα

"hijio de la luna"

Ετικέτες ,

 
posted by ralou at 1:30 μ.μ. | Permalink |


11 Comments:


usefull  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com